Stance Europe Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the Stance Europe website. We hope that you have found everything you are looking for.
If you continue to browse or place an order on our website then you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions are here to protect both of us in your online shopping experience and they also incorporate all of your statutory rights. They may seem a bit technical, sorry! l But rest assured we have tried to make them as easy to understand as possible. If you come across anything that is confusing or unclear then please don’t hesitate to contact our team on email@example.com.
www.stance.eu.com is the website owned by Stance (Europe) Limited (also referred to in this website as “us”, “we” or “the Company”. Stance (Europe) Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07640224 and whose registered office is 51 North Hill, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 8HZ. The Company’s VAT registration number is GB117 868 777.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. We deem your continued use of www.stance.eu.com as acceptance of your agreement to be bound by these new terms and conditions.
- Your contract to buy goods, created in accordance with these terms and conditions, is with Stance (Europe) Limited.
Registration with us
- To allow you to have the best shopping experience, we request that you register an account in order to purchase from us. When you register you will be asked to enter an email address and a password. Please keep your password safe and secure. If you think the security of your password has been compromised then login and change it right away or contact our customer services team.
Placing an order with us and our acceptance
- We really hope you are happy with your purchase. If and when you place an order this is what you need to know.
(a) when you place your order please make sure all the information that you give us is accurate and complete.
(b) all orders placed are subject to acceptance by us and stock availability
(c) once you have clicked the “confirm” button we try to process your order and get it out the door as quickly as we can. This means we can’t guarantee being able to amend or cancel it. Of course, this does not affect your statutory “cooling off” rights which are featured below. If you do wish to amend or cancel your order after having clicked “confirm” then please call our customer service team who do their best to help. You can reach them on 01243 214020.
(d) all prices and delivery charges are shown on the website and are inclusive of VAT. All transactions take place in British pounds.
(e) Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your chosen purchase. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance and completion of the contract takes place when we dispatch the goods to you. When this happens we will confirm our acceptance by sending an email to you that will specify the products you have ordered, the price (including VAT and postage and packaging) and the estimated delivery time.
(f) We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept your order, process your transaction or refuse to provide a service to you. We will not be held liable to you or any third party for withdrawing our stock from our website, refusing to process a transaction or suspending a transaction after the processing has begun.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, Gift Card and PayPal. Payment by card will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by us. The use of promotional codes to offer a discount on the advertised price on site are entirely at our discretion and in some cases may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the relevant card issuer. If for any reason the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery to you.
- We take all reasonable care to make our site as secure as possible. Furthermore we will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, other than in the case of demonstrable negligence on our part we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer should a third party obtain unauthorised access to any of your personal data on our site.
- In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna: Pay later.
- Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
To allow our customers exclusive access to new products, we offer the ability for customers to place pre-orders for certain products at certain times of the year.
- When you placed an order for a pre-order product, payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
- It's possible for you to place an order for a product that is in stock, and a pre-order product, in one order. We will despatch the products that are in stock to you within our normal delivery times, and the pre-order product will be despatched to you once it arrives in our warehouse.
- We will do everything we can to ship the products you have pre-ordered as quickly as possible.
- We will advertise the expected despatch date of the product you have pre-ordered as accurately as possible. However, until those items are in our warehouse, the dates are subject to change.
Cancelling an Order
- If you have placed an order but wish to change or cancel it then please contact customer services as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes but cannot guarantee this.
- The Distance Selling Regulations give you a right to a “cooling off” period in which to cancel the contract if you don’t want the goods that you have ordered for any reason at all. If you are in the European Union and you wish to cancel your entire order then you may do so within 30 (thirty) days after the day on which you receive your goods. If you wish to do this you must let us know and return the goods in an undamaged condition to us within 30 (thirty) days of the date on which you told us you were intending to cancel the contract. You are responsible for any postage and packaging costs of returning the goods to us. Once we receive the goods back from you and we are satisfied that they are in a good, unused condition we will refund you the cost of the goods in full by the method used to pay for the original transaction. We will make this reimbursement within 7 (seven) days of our receipt of the goods back from you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Hassle Free Returns Procedure
- We are very sorry if you are not totally happy with your purchase.
You can return your as-new Stance Europe product(s) (with packaging & tags intact) within 30 (thirty) days for an exchange or refund.
Please note that all products must be un-worn.
For underwear, wall returns must be unopened in the original packaging.
If you would like to return your product, please send your product(s) back to Stance Europe with the following details:
- Packing slip, including your Order ID
- Reason for your return
Please send your return to the following address:
Unit 9, Kenwood Business Park
If you have any questions about your return, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stance Europe does not provide a delivery service for returns.
Stance Europe does not store payment information and cannot charge your original payment method for a more expensive item. Gifts can only be returned for a refund to the original purchaser. Stance Europe can only accept returns for items purchased through our EU website www.stance.eu.com. All other returns should be referred to the retailer from whom your Stance product was purchased. Stance Europe cannot refund the full price for items purchased at a sale price. We cannot refund any shipping charges, unless an item is faulty or sent in error. Refunds can only be fulfilled once the original purchase has been returned to our warehouse. Processing of returns can take up to 5 working days. Refunds issued to your account can require up to 7 days to post. Unless an item is faulty, or sent incorrectly, you are responsible for the shipping costs back to Stance Europe.
You will need to package up the goods securely in the original packaging that we sent the goods to you in, or if damaged use a suitable alternative and send it to us with the packing slip within 30 days of the date the package was delivered. Unless the goods are faulty or incorrect you are responsible for the costs of the return postage. We recommend you retain a “proof of postage” from your chosen carrier. Please keep your proof of postage in a safe place just in case there are any problems.
- If you are returning a faulty item or have an incorrect order fulfilment then we will refund the cost of the return postage up to a maximum of £15. Once we receive the faulty goods and we are happy that they are not of satisfactory quality you will receive your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days to the card on which you made the original payment.
- Please send all of your returns to:
Stance Europe Returns, Unit 9, Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant PO9 2NH
- On receipt of your non-faulty goods with the notice of your cancellation of the order then as long as the goods are in re-saleable condition and we have proof of purchase we will refund the relevant amount or send you out an exchange. Any refund will be to the card on which you made the original payment as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. If you require an exchange we will arrange the shipment as soon as possible and if the item is out of stock then we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a suitable alternative.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Product Image Disclaimer: Please note that although we make every effort to photograph our products accurately and describe them in detail, we cannot guarantee every photograph in production will accurately depict the actual color of the merchandise. Please contact us with any questions about the color, material, or size of any item before purchasing.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or by emailing email@example.com. Please note that it can take up to 7 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may continue to receive emails whilst your request is being processed. Any promotional printed material is printed in advance so you may also receive a mailing whilst your unsubscription is being processed. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that service emails relating to your account and orders cannot be unsubscribed from and will continue to be sent.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, and descriptions of listed goods at any time with or without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and that your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances we describe we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of the order.
- We have tried our very best to provide accurate product images. However, a number of factors such as internet browsers, monitor colour and the like can affect the way in which you see the goods. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any difference in colour between the image and actual product.
- The products for sale on our website are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of this site
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of goods to the extent that the delay is due to an event outside of our reasonable control.
- No warranty is given that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes its available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of www.stance.eu.com. We will not be responsible for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express and implied in relation to our products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer neither does it affect your statutory and contractual rights to cancel.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
(a) any economic losses; or
(b) any loss of goodwill; or
(c) any loss of reputation; or
(d) any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights contained in and relating to this website are the property of Stance (Europe) Limited or its licensors. In accessing this website you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium) transmit show or play in public adapt or change in any way the content of the website or any of its pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Stance (Europe) Limited.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceedings or succeeding breach of any provision.
- These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Stance (Europe) Limited regarding your use of the site and supersedes any other agreement or understanding, arrangements, undertaking or proposal written or oral between you and us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
Stance (Europe) Limited do not tend to run promotional codes on the site. However, if they do, Stance Europe has the right to not apply these on certain products, discounted items and hardware unless otherwise specified. We are unable to apply a discount after an order has been submitted.
Only one promotional code can be used per order, and we are unable to combine promotional codes together. We recommend that you use the code that gives you the best deal.
If the item you are trying to purchase is showing the promo box next to the image but after adding the promo code at the checkout stage the discount has not applied then contact us with the product code of the item(s) you are trying to purchase so that we can check for you.
- You can purchase Stance e-gift cards from stance.eu.com, which can be redeemed on stance.eu.com only.
- Unfortunately e-gift cards can't be redeemed in any Stance stores.
- Discount codes cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- In order to redeem your gift card, add the gift card number emailed to you after purchase into the gift code box on the checkout, this will automatically deduct the entire amount of your gift card from your order total. You can use another payment method to pay for the rest of your order, if your gift card does not cover the entire order amount.
- You are unable to apply just a portion of your gift card amount to an order. To find out the balance of your gift card please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
- If you are using a gift card or e-gift card online and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
- All gift cards expire 1 year from purchase. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- Your gift card number will be emailed to you within an hour of purchase. If your email does not arrive please contact us.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards.
- If you return your order for a refund, the refund will be processed back to the gift card the purchase was made with.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.